Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Talk about busy

Hey everyone,

I know it has been quite a while since my last post...well only a few days but thats a while in my book, anyway it has been pretty busy. Got back to Norway and immediately had to start class the next day. I thought the class sounded pretty fun while in the class room but then I went to do the homework. Wow, really really boring stuff. And I am used to boring, I am going into political science after all, but this thing is ridiculous. We must read about about an agreement that was made between the Palistinians and the Israelis, but the majority of the talks happened here in Norway. Seems pretty cool right, WRONG. First of all, the deal only held out for like 2 years or something. It didn't work in other words. So what is the point of studying how to make a political deal that failed I ask you. (sigh). The amount of reading and the time I spend in class has been more than I do for 5 classes in UND. Yuck. Other than that...We are taking our first field trip tomorrow (and yes I do realize how juvenile and elementary that sounds) but I think it should be fun, if for no other reason that to get outta Moss for a day.

Well, I better be goin.

Hope everything is goin great at home,

blake

No comments: