Friday, July 22, 2005

First week

Well, this I finished my first week of school here in Norway without an incident. We went on a field trip yesterday to a humongous museum near Lillehammer called Maihaugen. It was pretty neat. We got to see how people lived here in Norway since the middle ages. This museum was in two parts. One part was indoors and just showed the progression from the stone age until today of Norwegian society, and the second part was outdoors and very cool. The second part we toured a few houses and a stave church and a school all from hundreds of years ago. We then came back here to school and threw a little party for everyone to attend. It was pretty fun. It was a rather late night. I managed to pick myself up a cold too. I think it is from the lack of sleep. Since we have a three day weekend though i think I will get all caught up. I also get to do some real homework on this weekend so mom can quit worrying. I also got to go watch a good American movie the other day...War of the Worlds. It was pretty good. Not fantastic by any means. But i guess that is all the news I have for now.

blake

No comments: