Sunday, July 17, 2005

Home sweet Norway

Well we made it with the only oops being the lost gifts. No lost luggage...no lost passports...just one lil oops. I am back in Moss and class starts in the morning. What a scary thing to say. I have been traveling for so long it seems weird to stay here and rest...i even watched a little TV and a movie here. Like being back in the states. We got some good pizza and plopped down in front of the TV. We actually thought we were back in the states today when we stopped into a burgerking and saw baseball pictures on the walls, we got free refills and we didnt have to pay extra for ketchup...weird stuff. Well, I thought i would just update you on the final stint of our travels and now I need to go to bed because I have (add a shutter here) class tomorrow. Goodnight all and I will occasionally post for the next month at least. And hey drop me a message when you get the chance.

blake

1 comment:

hmorland said...

Hey Blake, Good thing you waited to buy my present. Don't worry, now that is has happened once you'll never do it again, right?!? Still sounds like you are having a good time. Still jealous of you. keep it up!