Thursday, July 07, 2005

Another terrible act

Today would have been a great day...i say would have been because as you all have obviously heard there were some dispicable acts of not even terror of murder today in London. These acts show exactly what Bush said today in a speech...it shows the absolute contrast between people of our countries taking part in the conference in scotland and trying to figure out how best to help those that need it in places like Africa, contrast that with the murder of innocent men, women, and children in London and tell me who are the righteous in the world. Tell me who does what is right in the world. I have no doubt in my mind that we will see some swift movement by both the Brits and Americans to bring these murderers to justice (i almost called them perpetrators but they do not deserve the dignity of a title like that).

Bjorn and I spent the day so far in the Vatican...again i can swear that words will not describe the beauty that we saw in the Sistine Chapel. I will show everyone pics and tell you more about it later. I just wanted mom and everyone to know that we are cancelling our plans to London and taking a side trip somewhere else instead.

Goodbye all
blake

1 comment:

hmorland said...

Blake,
What's up dude? Sounds like tons of fun. So, how are the hostels over there? You stayed in a cheap hostel, what does that mean, were your sheets even clean?? Hey, you aren't supposed to take pics in the Sistine Chapel! I look forward to seeing all your pics though. I bet all of Europe is very shook up about everything happening in London. It hits a little closer to home knowing so many Europeans and British people. Take care and be safe over there. Say hi to Bjorn for me too!!