Friday, July 08, 2005

Another one of many great days

Talk about a fun filled day. We got up late this morning after a rather late night...(read into that as much as you will)...and took off for the older part of Rome. We hopped on a city tour bus that took us to every site in the city...but we are still planning on doing some other tours and things tomorrow because we both want to spend some more time around the Colloseum. Talk about some amazingly beautiful buildings and sites...its enough to make a person never want to leave...I do plan on throwing a coin in the fountain in the city because they say that you are then guaranteed a return to Rome...i hope its true. We have decided to alter our travel plans in light of the attacks yesterday. We have decided to go to Florence tomorrow and spend a day there and then to Nice...gotta see a French beach if you are here. Oh and the beautiful girls that we see walking down the street...I love the Italians...did get our first site of armpit hair on an old lady though...not good.

We actually just got done swimming here at the camp and more beautiful girls there...And after swimming we played a little foosball with a Ragae band...the stories i can tell after this trip...Never have I played foosball with a foreigner before this. He killed me...but bj is good also so we held our own. We sat down outside a restaurant today...fabulous lasagna...but the thing was that we got serenaded by a accordian player...he was good and played the song you always here when you see Italy on a movie or something...it was great...But i suppose i have taken up enough of your time...I am guessing you all have better things to do than sit around and read some boring stories about two punks across the ocean...but you do it anyway...sorry. Thanks to everyone who keeps writing me I enjoy hearing about home too. I will try to post pictures as soon as I get to Norway but I am not making any promises. They are beautiful though and I will rub them in all your faces later.

bye
blake

No comments: